War, Memory and BiographyMore than 65 years after the end of WWII, new exciting biographical sources about the war continue to appear. This issue is themed ‘War Memory & Biography Part I’ and focuses on previously untold stories. Articles discuss the lives of heroines Doreen Warriner and Hannie Schaft and explore wartime women’s perspectives on Glasgow’s working men.
- PDF|War Memory and Biography Part I - By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|A British Woman’s Mission Abroad – Doreen Warriner and the British Committee For Refugees from Czecholoslovakia 1938-1939 - By Susan Cohen
- PDF|Peg’s War – A Story Told in Letters - By Charmion Channon
- PDF|Hannie Schaft - By Elke Weesjes
Book & Author
- PDF|Rob van Ginkel – Rondom de Stilte – By Elke Weesjes