JourneysIn this issue, contributors discuss the extremes and contradictions of the Victorian Era; from the transport revolution, technological innovations and freedom of travel to sexual repression, misogyny and censorship.
- PDF|Journeys - By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|Transport and Cultural Transition in the Novels of D. H. Lawrence - By Andrew Humphries
- PDF|The Female Body – A Historical Journey - By Kirsten Semenkewitz
- Belgian War Refugees in The Netherlands During World War I – By Kasper van Duijn
- PDF|Richard Francis Burton 1821-1890 – By Raymond Howgego
Book & Author
- PDF|Tony Perrottet – The Sinner’s Grand Tour – By Elke Weesjes