Mind MattersThis issue is about ‘Mind Matters’. Integrating research methods from a variety of disciplines contributors discuss the rise and fall of Jean-Paul Sartre, the re-introduction of phenomenological psychology and explanations for aesthetic preferences.
- PDF|Mind Matters – By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|Not Just a Matter of Taste – Individual Differences in Aesthetic Preferences - By Daphne Wiersema
- PDF|The Hermeneutical Aspect of Psychology – A Plea for the Re-introduction of Phenomenological Psychology – By Martine Berenpas
- PDF|Communication in Architecture – Word and Image – By Phillip Allin
- PDF|Jean Paul Sartre – Genius, Celebrity, Egoist and Mommy’s Boy – By Elke Weesjes
Book & Author
- PDF|The Belief Instinct – Jesse Bering – By Anouk Vleugels