Integration, Assimilation and CooperationAre Muslims the new Jews of Europe? In many ways this comparison is a valid one. We have entered an era characterized by economic crisis and conflict fuelling Islamophobia, racism and persecution. In this issue, contributors discuss the problems surrounding integration and the search for an identity.
- PDF|Integration, Assimilation and Cooperation - By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|Integration in ‘The World’s Happiest Country’ – By Maria Ovesen
- PDF|‘An Audacious Act of Appropriation’ - By Nadja A. Janssen
- PDF|Engaging Local Power Brokers in Post-Conflict Rule of Law Construction - By Wouter van Cleef
- PDF|Joseph Bonanno (1905-2002) – By Daniëlle Wiersema
Book & Author
- PDF|Phil Nerges – Iraq Journal & They Must Be Hungry - By Elke Weesjes