Students in RevoltThis issue, themed ‘Students in Revolt’, takes a fresh look at the history of student activism. Articles explore student politics in Communist Poland, Italy’s student movement in the 1970s and the life of 1960s role model, Rosa Luxemburg.
- PDF|Students in Revolt - By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|Negotiating a Public Memory of the 1977 Student Movement in Italy - By Andrea Hajek
- PDF|Rethinking Student Politics in Communist Poland - By Tom Junes
- PDF|Rosa Luxemburg, Marxist Theorist, Political Activist and 1960s Role Model - By Oscar Broughton
Book & Author
- PDF|Memories of 1968 – Ingo Cornils – By Elke Weesjes