Morbid Curiosity Part IIIn this issue we continue our macabre journey through space and time. Articles and contributions analyze morbid artifacts and discuss death, dying and the way we remember and commemorate those who have passed.
- PDF|Morbid Curiosity II – By Elke Weesjes
- PDF|A Movement of the Soul – Embodied Encounters with Human Remains in the Phantom Museum – By Gemma Angel
- PDF|Hairy Secrets- Hair as Human Relic in Mourning Jewelry – By Karen Bachmann
- PDF|Until Death Do Us Part – The Faces of the Death Penalty – By Caroline Planque
- PDF|Satan’s Target – Your Mind: Supernatural Living in the American Marketplace – By David Metcalfe
- PDF|I Sing the Soul Electric – A Study in Death, Life and Written Word – By Tiffany Edmonds